At Birthright, the work that we do is largely made possible by our dedicated volunteer base who are, in many ways, the life-blood of our organization.There are a number of ways to be involved with Birthright of St. Charles on a volunteer basis including:
Phone Volunteer – *requires weekly commitment, training provided
- Answer phone calls and text messages
- Schedule appointments or direct calls as needed
- Offer sympathetic listener support (no counseling)
- Assist with various office duties including filing, mailings, and other duties as needed
- Assist in conducting Pregnancy Testing and filling out corresponding paperwork
- Maintain environment of welcome and hospitality in waiting area
- Greet clients as they come in the door and perform initial intake
- Assist in tasks around the office including filing, mailings, etc.
- Assist on as needed basis with translating for counselors when meeting with Spanish-speaking only clients
- Can be contacted as needed to assist (if available) with various fundraising and outreach efforts including but not limited to: Birthright Gala, Golf tournament fundraiser, Shower of love collection, etc.
- Assistance at events can include but is not limited to : set-up, clean-up, manning ticket or donation tables, sorting donation items, etc.
Social Media Support
- Assist Outreach Coordinator in various projects to support social media outreach including but not limited to development of post content, graphic design projects, video editing, etc.
2125 Bluestone Dr., Suite A
St. Charles, MO 63303
You may also call 636-724-1200 with any questions pertaining to volunteer opportunities.